We are specialist in bathroom refurbishment with over 15 years experience.
The quality of our works is second to none and that's the reason for being usually booked at least 6 weeks in advance.
The way we prefer to work is that we agree the layout, patterns and most details with client (or architect, interior designer etc) then we schedule a time slot.
Before commencing site works arrangements must be made so all/most main materials, such as bathroom suite, tiles, electrical fixtures and appliances, would be already on site. We do supply the plumbing fittings and other relevant general building materials (tile adhesives, primers, grout, consumables etc).
Depending on the project size, working hours, specific job requirements, location and other factors prices vary significantly. However the starting price is around £3000 , inclusive of general plumbing/building materials.
On most bathrooms the usual procedure following the below stages:
1. Strip of existing bath suite, accessories, electrical fixtures and everything else to the bare walls, floor an ceiling. All resulted building rubbish would be taken outside to the Hippobag prior ordered.
3. Lay new plywood on floor, usually 12mm, on top of existing floorboards and mechanically secure with 25mm fixings. Cover the new plywood floor with Corex or similar protective materials.
4. Lay Ditra-mat or similar, fit underfloor heating mat with sensor, test and protect against accidental damage.
5. Install new floor tiles using rapid set floor tile adhesive, apply grout when adhesive cured.
6. Lay protective materials (Corex) and tape on edges and joints. Apply primer on walls (Mapei Eco Prim Grip or similar) and allow to dry. First fix bathtub and cover with plywood sheet or any other adequate protection. Install new wall tiles ensuring all joints are closed either by 45 deg cuts or edge trims.
7. Apply grout on all tiled areas, allow to set then wash out tiled areas minimum 3 times, until no dust shown when tiles get dry.
8. Sand down smooth any exposed areas and prepare for painting. Decorate ceiling and exposed walls, door with architrave and door frame, window with frame and architrave, any other woodwork.
9. Second fix plumbing and electrical.
10. Apply bathroom sealant on vertical joints, on floor perimeter and most other joints.
11. Test and commission, touch-up and make good, remove protective materials and handover to customer.
Kitchen plumbing, bathroom plumbing, Earlsfield plumbing, Putney plumbing, Wimbledon plumbing, Sutton plumbing, Carshalton plumbing, Epsom plumbing, Oxshott plumbing, Barnes plumbing, Fulham plumbing, Coulsdon plumbing, Redhill plumbing, Redbridge plumbing, Ewell plumbing, Dorking plumbing, Brokham plumbing, Headley plumbing, Tadworth plumbing, Chipstead plumbing, Caterham plumbing, Malden Rushett plumbing, Chessington plumbing, Norbiton plumbing, Surbiton plumbing, Tolworth plumbing, Berrylands plumbing, New Malden plumbing, central heating, boiler installation, boiler service, Gas Safe, radiator installation, radiator repair, bathroom installations, bathroom fitters, kitchen fitters, cylinders, water tank, shower pump, circulating pump, sludge removal, chemical wash, leak repairs, emergency plumber, tap repairs, taps replacement, local plumber, reliable plumber, trustworthy plumber, cheap price, trustworthy plumber, quality work, inexpensive plumber, plumbing services, heating services, central heating system, underfloor heating