Plumbing, Central Heating and related domestic works
We are qualified, experienced plumbers delivering top quality on every job. Here is just a few examples on the plumbing jobs we are asked to carry on quite regularly:
1. installation of new kitchen sink, 1 bowl and drainer, with mixer taps
2. installation of bath with mixer taps, bath panel and bath glass screen
3. replace ball valve to water tank in the loft
4. replace flush and feed valve to toilet cistern
5. replace kitchen mixer taps
6. replace Saniflo or similar
7. installation of shower pump
8. complete plumbing 1st and 2nd fix for a bathroom
As for Central Heating works these are few tasks we undertake:
1. replace radiator and run piping underfloor
2. power flushing or/and MagnaCleanse
3. POWDER flushing, which is much more powerful than both power flush and MagnaCleanse, leaving the pipes as nearly new
4. boiler swap, like for like, no pipework alterations
5. supply and install CH boiler, with flue and controls
6. replace circulating pump
7. complete kitchen plumbing 1st and 2nd fix
8. conversion from gravity fed system to unvented
9. leaking radiators & valves
10. tanks leaks overflows
These are the main reasons for needing a flushing of your central heating system:
Radiator valves blockage, thus resulting in incorrect operation of the valve, no flow in radiator.
Pump getting hot, noisy, leading to pump failure. Sludge and black oxides in the system are magnetic and abrasive thus increasing shaft and wearing bears, eventually leading to pump seizure.
Cold spots. The frequent cool central bottom area of a radiator indicates a build-up of black sludge sediment that restricts flow and reduces heat.
Top of the radiator stays cold, that's because air or gases (hydrogen being a by-product of electrolytic corrosion) accumulation.
Leaking radiators through pinholes - due to long time corrosion.
Black sludge at the radiators bottom, on low level pipes and underfloor pipework - eventually leading to blockages.
Hard water areas can cause scale deposits (limescale/iron oxides) in boiler, thus resulting "kettling" noises from boiler, decreased efficiency and higher fuel bills.
Regularly flushing your central heating system, although not every year, will save you money in the long run as extending the lifespan of the boiler and keeping it working at designed efficiency and parameters, considering it is the most expensive component of your central heating system.
Guide price for power flushing: £450 all inclusive for a 6 radiators system
We are fully insured and all our works are guaranteed for minimum 1 year workmanship, depending on jobs particulars, in conjunction with manufacturer guarantees for goods and parts. Vaillant boilers come with a 7 years guarantee which could be extended to 10 year, subject to T & C.
Rates - £65/hour or £290/day for plumbing and CH works, whichever comes cheaper
£170/day for tiling and related works
Kitchen plumbing, bathroom plumbing, Earlsfield plumbing, Putney plumbing, Wimbledon plumbing, Sutton plumbing, Carshalton plumbing, Epsom plumbing, Oxshott plumbing, Barnes plumbing, Fulham plumbing, Coulsdon plumbing, Redhill plumbing, Redbridge plumbing, Ewell plumbing, Dorking plumbing, Brokham plumbing, Headley plumbing, Tadworth plumbing, Chipstead plumbing, Caterham plumbing, Malden Rushett plumbing, Chessington plumbing, Norbiton plumbing, Surbiton plumbing, Tolworth plumbing, Berrylands plumbing, New Malden plumbing, central heating, boiler installation, boiler service, Gas Safe, radiator installation, radiator repair, bathroom installations, bathroom fitters, kitchen fitters, cylinders, water tank, shower pump, circulating pump, sludge removal, chemical wash, leak repairs, emergency plumber, tap repairs, taps replacement, local plumber, reliable plumber, trustworthy plumber, cheap price, trustworthy plumber, quality work, inexpensive plumber, plumbing services, heating services, central heating system, underfloor heating